Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

So I started to look at all my pictures from this weekend and now I know why it feels like we need another weekend. Friday night we went over and seen Jonathan's cousins for a little bit before heading over to the fireworks for old fashion days in fruitport. Tanner loved to see fireworks again! Saturday, we had a nice day at home we cooked out on the grill and got the summer stuff out for the shed. Sunday we went to an open house for my cousin Chase. It was good to see some family members that I have not seen an a long time! After the open house we went over to Robin's house for some more fun. Tanner was happy that he got to see the cows, kittens and ride a pig again. And then there was Monday. We started off by going to the parade in Caledonia with family and then headed out to Charlotte for a Cook Out with my family! What a long weekend! Here is a few of the picture from our crazy weekend!


Waiting for Fireworks with Mommy

Fireworks

Tanner watching the fireworks!

Some of the Family at Chase's Open House (and I did not get a picture of Chase)

Tanner and Beth looking a the cafe

Tanner and Robin riding the pig!


Tanner and Jenny at the parade

Tanner and Nett Nett at the Cook Out waiting for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment